The official title of the Association shall be the Rural Science Association.
Aims of the Association
The aims of the Association shall be:
- to promote rural development in Ireland.
- to seek and maintain high standards of scholarship and responsibility in research.
- to encourage publication, discussion and debate on issues of interest to the discipline of rural development.
- to act as a professional association.
- to enhance networking, to share information and provide support to its members through the E-medium.